1 tbs olive oil
2 slices of Italian bread
2 slices of Manchego cheese (or more if you’re like me)
4 slices of ham, turkey or prosciutto
5 sprigs of washed arugula
- Drizzle olive oil on 1 side of each bread slice.
- Spread 2 tablespoon Eat This Yum Tomato Jalapeno Marmalade on the other side of each slice.
- Pile cheese, meat and arugula on top.
- Top with other bread slice, Eat This Yum Tomato Jalapeno Marmalade side down.
- Use a Panini grill or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat; spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Place sandwich on grill; weigh it down with a heavy pan. Cook until cheese is melted and grill marks appear, 3 to 5 minutes per side.